Destination Sports Massage Certificate Program!
Receive the entire 67 CE CrossFunction Sports Massage certificate program in a seven day paradise setting right on the beach of Waikiki, Hawaii.
Includes all 14 online courses taught live; the two CrossFunction Intro and Advanced hands-on courses; SafeSport Certificate; CSMA Final Exam; Special Box with Course Materials and prizes; snorkeling excursion; Diamond Head hiking; morning Sports Movement Yoga; and great sports massage comradery!
Tables and supplies included. Limited to 16 participants. Pricing includes certificate program only, not travel/lodging/food. Special group hotel pricing available!
- Full course box with all course materials inside upon arrival
- Full online course access
- One week long live courses with full day trainings
- Completion of all 16 courses, 13 in-person live format
- Group SafeSport training and final exam on final day
- One location for courses (except the three online which have to be complete prior to arrival)
- Quickly Jumpstart your Sports Massage Career
- Journey with the same small group from start to finish
- Includes SafeSport and final exam fees
- Box of all course manuals, products, and other tools
- Games, prizes, and interactive fun!
- Finish first three online classes prior to week long intensive: Bedrock Foundations, Sports Massage 101, Sports Ethics.
- Bring laptop computer or tablet for online, and live courses
- Sports clothes and water bottles to training
Day 1: 7:30am-8:00am Registration 8am-9am Welcome/intros/curriculum intro/box reveal 9:00am-5:00pm Intro to Sports Mechanics and Massage Receive SafeSport Certificate and course certificate once course exam is complete
Day 2: 6:00am optional activity: morning Diamond Head Peak Hike 9:00am-12:00pm Sports Massage Kinesiology 12:00pm-1:00pm Lunch 1:00pm-4:30pm Sports Injuries and Soft Tissue Assessments Receive course certificates once course exams are complete at end of day
Day 3: 9:00am-11:00am Basic Sports Med (live guided) 11:00am-6:00pm Intro to Manual Therapy Tools (lunch in-between) Receive course certificates once course exams are complete at end of day
Day 4: 7:30am optional activity: Sports Movement Yoga 9:00am-12:00pm Trigger Point Therapy 12:00pm-12:30pm Lunch 12:30pm-4:30pm Intro to Sports Stretching Receive course certificates once course exams are complete at end of day
Day 5: 7:30am optional activity: Corrective Movement Training 9:00am-12:00pm Endurance Sports Massage Techniques 12:00pm-12:30pm Lunch 12:30pm-3:30pm Power Sports Massage Techniques 3:30pm-6:30pm Massage Techniques for Overhead Sports Receive course certificates once course exams are complete at end of day
Day 6: 7:00am optional activity: Snorkeling Queens Beach 9:00am-6:00pm Business of Sports Massage Receive course certificate once course exams are complete at end of day
Day 7: 9:00am-4:00pm Advanced Sports Mechanics and Massage course 4:00pm-5:00pm Final Exam test (to be administered online) Receive course certificate once course exams are complete at end of day Receive FINAL FULL SPECIALTY CERTIFICATE once final exam is passed at end of day 5:30-6:00pm Wrap up and week Intensive adjourns
Final Exam Information
- Up to 90% of questions will be in course questions, 30 total questions
- Must have 70% passing grade to receive full Specialty Certificate
- Final Exam is Free for participants
- Final Full Specialty Certificate will be mailed to students after passing exam
About the Instructor
Hi, my name is Jenny Mapes, owner of CrossFunction Sports Massage. I have been a movement specialist, personal trainer, and coach for over 17 years, teaching sport clinics throughout the PNW and in Coaches Choice training videos nationwide. I trained for the 2012 London Olympics in the high jump and have worked with hundreds of athletes from the weekend warrior to Professional and Olympic level athletes. My passion for sports and sports prehab drove me into the massage therapy profession. I've received a B.S. from the University of Oregon, am a certified ISSA Elite Trainer, CSCS, graduated massage school from Alexandar School of Natural Therapeutics. I have certifications in Zen BodyTherapy and other modalities. Was on the US Olympic Paralympic Training Center Medical Rotation, the 2018 USATF National Masters Championship Medical Team, 2020 USATF Olympic Trials Medical Team, as well as have performed sports massage at dozens of sporting events. I look forward providing the best sports massage training possible, and to work with you in your journey of sports massage, in sunny HAWAII!
- This course is paid as a package, however may receive special reductions if student has already taken existing CSMA online or in-person courses. Please contact us directly
- Live courses from other sports massage programs may Not be substituted for the two live In-Person final courses.
- Week Intensive Program must be paid in full prior to start date
- 100% of the full study amount refund within 7 days of purchase (if purchased before 30 days of Week Intensive start date)
- 75% of the full study amount refund before 30 days of Week Intensive start date
- If is within 10 days of Week Intensive, choice of full class payment credit applied to next Guided Study session or 50% refund.