“This has been not only an extraordinary learning experience but a space for transformation to occur. For anyone interested in reflexology this class is a must!” 2016 participant from Washington, DC
Course includes EXPANDED 150+ page manual with charts!
In this foundational 3-day certification course students will learn the basic hands-on techniques of foot, hand, and ear reflexology through the 4-theory integrated approach to reflexology: structural integration; meridians; zones and psychoneuroimmunology. This innovative whole-hand approach is gentle on the thumbs and fingers and the practitioners body.
In this training students will learn:
- How to give and receive a full 60 minute foot reflexology session and a 30 minute spa reflexology sessionAn integrative reflexology approach with an easy to learn protocol
- Foot soaks and the therapeutic applications
- History and 4 theories of reflexology
- Anatomy, muscles and actions of the feet
- Proper body mechanics for ease on the reflexologist’s body
- Factors that contribute to health and balance
- Cautions and contraindications for reflexology
- How to market reflexology and integrate into your work as an add-on service or a full session
- Morning sessions includes lecture in theory, anatomy and hands-on demonstrations and afternoon sessions include practical hands-on instruction
- At end of training student will be able to perform a full hand, ear and foot reflexology session, immediately being able to integrate into their work.
Tracey J. Moon, LMBT & Sharon Nash, MA
About the Instructor
To read more about the instructors:
Early registration price – $445. Hold your spot with a $100 deposit: