About the Instructor
Hi, my name is Jenny Mapes, owner of CrossFunction Sports Massage. I have been a movement specialist, personal trainer, and coach for over 17 years, teaching sport clinics throughout the PNW and in Coaches Choice training videos nationwide. I trained for the 2012 London Olympics in the high jump and worked with thousands of athletes from the weekend warrior to Professional and Olympic level. I was also on the USOPTC Medical Rotation in 2020, and USATF 202One Olympic Trials Sports Med Staff. My passion for sports and sports prehab drove me into the massage therapy profession. I've received a B.S. from the University of Oregon, am a certified CSCS and ISSA Master Trainer, graduated massage school from Alexandar School of Natural Therapeutics, certified in Zen BodyTherapy, ICTA Massage Cupping, Scar Tissue Therapy, and more. I look forward providing the best sports massage training possible, and to work with you in your journey of sports massage!
Tables and supplies included.
If you need an installment payment plan option please let us know and we can do an individualized 3 month payment plan.
- Full course box with all course materials inside upon arrival
- Full online course access
- One week long live courses with full day trainings
- Completion of all 16 courses, 13 in-person live format
- Group SafeSport training and final exam on final day
- One location for courses (except the three online which have to be complete prior to arrival)
- Cryotherapy session in our whole body cryo chamber and use of our 2700 sq ft sports recovery center before and after class sessions
- Quickly Jumpstart your Sports Massage Career
- Journey with the same small group from start to finish
- Includes SafeSport and final exam fees
- Box of all course manuals, products, and other tools
- Games, prizes, and interactive fun!
- Finish first four online classes prior to week long intensive: Bedrock Foundations, Sports Massage 101, Sports Ethics, and Sports Massage Sideline.
- Bring laptop computer or tablet for online, and live courses
- Sports clothes and water bottles to training
- Week Intensive Program must be paid in full prior to start date
- 100% of the full study amount refund within 7 days of purchase (if purchased before 30 days of Week Intensive start date)
- 75% of the full study amount refund before 30 days of Week Intensive start date
- If is within 10 days of Week Intensive, choice of full class payment credit applied to next Guided Study session or 50% refund.