Have you ever thought about adding Ashiatsu to your therapeutic skill set but aren't sure where to start? Then this is the PERFECT class for you to gain a clear perspective on the ways in which you can incorporate barefoot massage techniques into your current practice. This course starts with an introduction to the application of barefoot compression first on the floor then on the table with the bars. The second half of the course is dedicated to the practice of lubricant-based barefoot massage on the table from the seated position and with the bar support system.
In this five hour workshop you will :
1. Identify the key movement principles behind all barefoot massage applications
2. Feel the physical requirements in your own body as you hold on to the bar support system mounted to the ceiling and allow gravity to help you deliver deep tissue massage like never before.
3. Ask your most pressing questions about your bar construction project and equipment requirements to determine if bar construction/set up is possible in your current space.
4. Decide if a focus in ashiatsu is right for you and determine which barefoot massage intensive course to take next
5. Identify the necessary time and financial commitments required to acheive a successful training and practice experience for yourself and your clients.