BUSINESS/MARKETING- Live Webinar
6 Continuing Education hours
Attendance is open to everyone.
This live webinar is NCBTMB approved for Massage Therapists & Bodyworkers, NC Cosmetologists, Estheticians, Natural Hair Care Specialists & Manicurists. If eligible, you will receive two certificates of course completion.
- Explain how personal attitudes influence your business of Massage Therapy
- Identify strategies for becoming an Employee or Self-Employed
- Define professional certifications and credentials
- Create an effective business plan
- Explore your goals and objectives
- Discover your business startup ideas
- Understand financial and administrative procedures
- Define your marketing strategy for success
- Creating an awareness of your motivation to generate success
- Discovering your role of being an Employee or Self-Employed
- Obtaining your professional certifications and credentials
- Preparing an official business plan
- Reviewing your goals & objectives
- Applying your business startup ideas
- Implementing financial and administrative procedures
- Developing your successful marketing plan
32 Razorback Tr, Sylva, NC 28779
About the Instructor
I have been promoting holistic wellness with a focus on intuitive development, business and marketing for over 30 years. I am a Continuing Education Provider, Holistic Practitioner and Author. Our mission is to provide Nurses, Massage Therapists, Bodyworkers, Reflexologists, Cosmetologists, Estheticians and Manicurists holistic skills. We hold the vision to heal, love and serve the world by transforming ourselves and others into a peaceful life.
Download of class is included.
You will receive a confirmation email.
Six hour class (includes hourly 15 minute breaks)
You will receive dial-in instructions and web access by email.
CE Credit if miss a call-
If you are taking this for CE Hours and you miss a class, you will answer written questions on the material to receive your Certificate.
Email [email protected] to make arrangements or call (828)736-7100.
Certificate of Completion-
Emailed after Evaluation Form is completed and received by email.
Full refund on cancellation is available until the day before the class.