When: February 3th to March 24th, 2022
How it works: You get access to the entire course, and can join live optional support on Zoom on Thursday evenings 7-8pm **Central Time** (7 weeks of support meetings).
Continuing Education: 10 CEs through NCBTMB
Register or learn more: https://northeasthealing.com/specialized-kinesiology-master-class-level-1/
Why take SK Master Series Level 1?
If you’ve been looking for ways to bring deeper, longer lasting results to your clients, look no further! In this Specialized Kinesiology Master Series, you’ll learn time-tested, proven techniques from Terri Kaus, Kinesiology Instructor with 30 years’ experience combining massage, kinesiology, and teaching.
In this power-packed 7 week online workshop you’ll learn cutting-edge techniques top kinesiologists use to decrease pain and increase vitality within minutes. Terri has carefully chosen favorite techniques from Brain Gym, Health Kinesiology, and more to include in this unique workshop. Incorporate powerful techniques into your existing practice, or use our step by step protocol for stand-alone energy balancing sessions.
In this workshop you’ll learn to accurately and effectively work with an indicator muscle to balance the body’s entire energy system! Access 7 modules packed full of techniques:
- Master accurate muscle testing. This is a skill you’ll use for the rest of your life!
- Learn a systematic protocol for balancing the body’s energy system in minutes
- Identify when the body is no longer giving accurate muscle feedback and how to correct it
- Relieve muscle pain instantly by working with the lymphatic reflex system
- Improve vascular blood flow affecting organs and emotions
- Test for food sensitivities including chemicals, molds, pollens, pet dander, etc.
- Learn a powerful allergy desensitization technique + how to make your own allergy test kit
- Relieve pain caused by electrical imbalances in the body
- Working with the Tibetan energy system with application to 14 organs
- Easy reflex techniques to improve posture, balance, coordination, and flexibility
- An alternative painless gait reflex correction to improve coordination
- Meridian tracing with organ-specific affirmations
- Effective techniques to diffuse past, present, and future emotional stress
- Practical methods that help with insomnia and hyperactive kids
- Surrogate testing for working on small children and even pets!
- Techniques to help focus, concentration, and memory
- Methods to decrease dyslexic tendencies
- Learn how to effectively explain muscle testing and teach it to others
- Chinese 5 Elements emotions and organ associations
- Tips top kinesiologists use for working efficiently
- Test to identify the body’s ability to absorb and utilize water efficiently
- Self-care techniques based on kinesiology + self muscle testing and balancing techniques
What You Will Get:
- Access 7 online modules
- Lifetime access to pre-recorded video lectures and module PDFs
- Quarterly online student meet-ups to ask questions
- Private Facebook student community
- 7 weeks of live weekly support sessions on Zoom
- 1-hour mentoring session with Terri via zoom (add-on)
Click the link below to register or learn more!
Based in Minnesota
About the Instructor
Terri Kaus is a massage therapist and specialized kinesiology educator, having been in the field for 30+ years. Learn more about her on the website link above.
To register, go to https://northeasthealing.com/specialized-kinesiology-master-class-level-1/
There are 3 tiers available, ranging from $349 to $459. You can learn more about it on the page above.
Registration closes the day the class begins, on February 3, 2022.
Email [email protected] with any questions.