LIVE CLASS: INTRODUCTION TO MYOFASCIAL CUPPING DAY 1 – 8 HOUR MASSAGE THERAPY CE APPROVED BY NCBTMB
Introduction to Myofascial Decompression Cupping Day 1
“Treatment For The Client Whose Results with Traditional Therapy Don’t Last”
By: Stacy Reed, LPN, LMT
Seascape Resort Conference Center, Miramar Beach, Florida (Destin Area)
- Saturday, December 8, 2018
- Seascape Resort Conference Center, Miramar Beach, Florida (Destin Area) 1 Hour East of Pensacola
Myofascial Decompression Cupping Day 1 – Introduction to Myofascial Cupping – Treatment for the Client Whose Results with Traditional Therapy Don’t Last or MDC, is intended for those therapists interested in using Massage Cupping procedures on patients for the relief of pain, restoration of function and as add on spa treatments. MDC provides students with a solid theoretical and experiential foundation in Myofascial Decompression Cupping. The course includes the history of cupping and it’s newer version: Massage & Myofascial Cupping; emphasizes the interactions of the Skin, Fascial, Muscular, Lymph and energetic systems of the body and how to influence significant, longer lasting pain relieving results. In addition to treatment plans, MDC also provides thorough lecture, case studies, demonstrations, guided hands-on cupping practice, instruction on the identification and release of restrictions in the body (to aid in softening tissue, moving lymph, increasing circulation, detoxification, lifting and plumping tissue) stressing individualized treatments for each patient.
TECHNIQUES COVERED INCLUDE: INTRODUCTION TO:
| Static Cupping Dynamic Cupping Myofascial Cupping
- Static/Stationary Cupping
- Dynamic/Moving/Massage Cupping
- Flash Cupping
- Myofascial Decompression Cupping
- Superficial Tissue & Fascial Restrictions Softening, Molding and Hydration
- Cupping Techniques: Scooping, Traction, Friction, Rotational, Vibratory
- Cupping Techniques for: Muscle Spasms, Adhesions, Fascia Molding,
- Use of Silicone Cups and Plastic Cups with Pump Gun
COURSE OBJECTIVES AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
Upon completion of this course, including the lecture, demonstration and lab, the participant will be able to:
- Explain and apply the concepts of Myofascial Decompression Cupping with a thorough understanding of the History of Cupping., Physiological Effects, Indications, Contraindications, Potential Reactions, and Proper Techniques of Massage Cupping.
- Describe the unique qualities of the Myofascial Decompression Cupping Treatments.
- Understand the principles of Myofascial Decompression Cupping application.
- Utilize and demonstrate application skills in guided laboratory sessions.
- Describe the various cupping techniques and their clinical applications
- Apply various cupping techniques to the approved areas of the body to produce positive changes and for treatment of the dysfunction.
SPECIAL PRICE: $120*
(*$130 Savings off Regular Price to 1st 10 Registrants)
Introduction to Myofascial Decompression Cupping Day 1 is approved by NCBTMB for 8 Hours CE as a Live Class. Please check with your state licensing board prior to registering to determine if NCBTMB CE credits are accepted.
REGISTRATION FEE & CANCELLATION POLICY:
Full Payment is required to reserve a space in the class. Enrollment is limited. Fee includes materials to use in class, seminar instruction, hands on workshop training, seminar certificate (if class is attended in full)
You may cancel your registration up to 30 days prior to the seminar. Your registration fee will be refunded less a $50 processing fee. If you need to cancel less than 30 days prior to the seminar you may transfer your registration to another seminar date by us.
We reserve the right to cancel any seminar, in which case the registration fee will be returned in full. We are not responsible for any airline or hotel guaranteed reservations.